Price per night
|single room||from €||79,00|
|double room||from €||89,00|
|three bed room||from €||99,00|
prices incl. tax, breakfast,
free car park and WIFI
Search for and book rooms
Hotels powered by HRS
Ratings for "Hotel-Sauer" in Neu-Isenburg
Responsible body in accordance with data protection laws, especially the european General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
Hotel Sauer Garni * * *
Proprieter: Jürgen Sauer
Offenbacher Straße 83
Your Legal RightsYou can always exercise the following rights under the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your stored data and their processing
- Correction of incorrect personal data
- Deletion of your stored data
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations - Objection to the processing of your data by us - Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us - If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future. - You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the state of your domicile, work or alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities for the non-public-sector can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
- you have given your express consent - the processing is required to execute a contract with you - the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation - or processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Deletion or Blocking of DataWe adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as required by the various storage periods in accordance with the law. The corresponding data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions after discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiration of these deadlines.
Collection of general information when visiting our websiteWhen you access our website, a cookie automatically records information of general nature. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and the like. This is information that does not allow conclusions about your person. This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the contents of web pages requested by you and is mandatory when using the internet. They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a hassle-free connection with the website
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest for the aforementioned purposes of data collection. We do not use your information to draw conclusions about you. The recipient of the data is only the responsible body and possibly the processor. Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
SSL EncryptionTo protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption techniques (such as SSL) through HTTPS.
Contact FormIf you have questions of any kind and contact us by e-mail or contact form, you automatically give us your consent for the purpose of establishing contact. This requires you to provide a valid e-mail address. This serves for the assignment of the request and the subsequent answering of the same. Providing further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. Your personal data will automatically be deleted after completing the request
Use of Google MapsThis website uses the Google Maps API to visually display geographic information. When using Google Maps, Google also collects, processes and uses data about the use of map features by visitors. For more information about Google's data processing, please refer to the Google Privacy Notice. There you can also change your personal privacy settings in the privacy center. Detailed instructions on how to manage your own data related to Google products can be found here.
Questions to the data protection officerIf you have questions about privacy, please contact us by e-mail. The e-mail can be found in the Legal Notice.